Getting Citations from EBSCOhost Databases
Getting Citations from Google
To view citation formats for an article:
1) Run a search on EBSCO and view a search result.
2) From the Detailed Record, click the Cite icon.
3) When you have decided which citation format you want for the article, copy and paste the citation directly into the Works Cited or References page of a document created in a word processing program such as Word.
To cite from Web of Science/Science Citation Index and Google Scholar:
1) Select a title from the results
2) Select Look Up Full Text (to search Google Scholar)
3) Click on Cite