Exams Covered by Exam Master
These exams are covered by EM at the University of Toledo (EM refers to each of these exams as products):
- PANCE/PANRE (for physician assistants)
- If assistance is needed, ask a library staff member. From home or office, contact Mulford Reference Assistance at 419-383-4218, MulfordReference@utoledo.edu, or online chat.
- Registration is required before using EM. This is free and can be done after connecting to EM. To register, click on Not Registered Yet? and follow the prompts. You must use a valid University email address to register.
- NOTE: You may only register for one module, e.g. NCLEX-RN. If you wish to access another module, please contact the library for details.
- EM is for registered students and current employees of the University of Toledo Health Science Campus. Each semester, accounts of students who are no longer enrolled and of former employees will be deleted.
- Font size settings can be changed in My Account.
- After logging in, access your EM account, along with the Help feature and information about EM, from the lower right corner of the EM screen.
- After logging in, access to all of the different options on EM (My Dashboard, New Exam, New Practice Exam, My Exams, My Stats, My Flashcards, Tutorials, New Features) is available from the the left side menu of the EM screen.
*Some of the images captured for this guide were taken from the Exam Master tutorials