Welcome to the Mulford Library at the University of Toledo
As a PSI student, you are allowed the following library access and borrowing privileges:
- 25 item maximum checkout
- 5 maximum holds/requests
- To check out library materials, present your PSI ID Badge to the staff at the front desk
- To use a library computer, ask a staff member to log you in as a guest
- If you cannot locate a book that you need, or if a copy is checked out, you can search the OhioLINK Library Catalog (http://www.ohiolink.edu) to request a copy from another academic library in the state using your Toledo-Lucas County Public Library or State Library of Ohio card.
When requesting items from another UT library from within our online library catalog, your log-in information is as follows:
- User name: first and last name
- Rocket ID: first five digits of your Social Security Number followed by four zeros
Important notes about access to licensed resources:
- You must be inside the Mulford Library to access our licensed databases, online journals and full-text resources (Note: PubMed is not licensed; see PubMed page for off-campus access information)
- If you have a library card from the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library, you can access their databases from home (http://www.toledolibrary.org; databases include Academic Search Premier, Health Source and Health and Wellness Resource Center).
- If you need an article that the UT Libraries does not have, you can request a copy via interlibrary loan through the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library.
- When you find information that you need for a class, you can e-mail it to yourself (no printing for non-UT users in the library).