UT Librarians have created these guides to specific areas of diversity studies:
What are we missing?
If you have an idea for a campus or community resource related to ethnic, racial, age, gender, disability, or other diversity categories, please let us know so we can review it for inclusion in the guide. Just click Submit a Link below!
Campus Diversity Offices & Organizations
- Diversity at the University of Toledo - a clearinghouse brought to you by the Office of Institutional Diversity.
- Listing of Campus Diversity Organizations (a subset of this list of student organizations)
- Online Cultural Competence & Diversity Training Module
- Diversity Resources on the Health Science Campus
- Office of Multicultural Student Services
- Catherine S. Eberly Center for Women
- University Women's Commission
- Office of Accessibility
- Office of Global Initiatives
- Safe Places - An initiative of Spectrum: The University of Toledo Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Allies group
- Academic Departments & Programs
- Ability Center of Greater Toledo
- Adelante - The Latino Resource Center
- Equality Toledo
- Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities