- Bring your ID card to the Library when checking out or picking up items
- For new or visiting faculty & staff, your library record will be activated once you have been entered in the university's system
- If you need to access library services prior to this, bring your concern to the Service Desk, 4th Floor of the Mulford Library. Please have your University of Toledo-issued identification.
For questions about borrowing materials or your library record, please contact the Mulford Service Desk at 419.383.4225.
- Mulford books and other circulating items:16 weeks (most items) with one renewal period of an additional 16 weeks
- Multimedia & Reserve items: borrowed for shorter periods, and several collections do not circulate at all
- Books requested through OhioLINK: 3 weeks intially with up to four 3 week renewals (if a hold is not placed from the original campus)
Make recommendations for titles the library may consider purchasing. Contact your Library Liaison to coordinate purchase requests from the departments and address other issues related to the library.
To request an item to be purchased for the collection, fill out the online University Libraries Purchase Request form.
For questions about book and material purchases, contact Lucy Duhon at (419) 530-2838.
Chat with a librarian at the Mulford Library. If we are not online, see below for alternate means to contact us.
For information on how to reach us in person, by phone, or by e-mail, see the Ask a Health Science Librarian page.