What is EndNote bibliographic management software and why use it?
- Keeps a record of your citations
- Provides a searchable catalog of reprint files
- Makes citing references easier
- Makes reformatting reference lists much easier
For requirements to run EN: For Windows visit http://endnote.com/en/requirements
Help with EndNote
This library guide has online help sheets and a list of online resources available for EndNote. Help is also available by phone, email, or instant message at http://libguides.utoledo.edu/askalibrarian.
The reference librarians will provide as much assistance as they can. Please be aware, however, that variations among home computers and laptops make it impossible to be able to address every issue that may arise.
EndNote training videos are available through http://youtube.com/endnotetraining
Available EndNote Training
For one-on-one, small group, or classroom instruction, please contact:
- Main Campus by phone (419.530.2325), by email AskIt@utnet.utoledo.edu, or by instant message (http://www.utoledo.edu/library/mulford/resources.html).
- Health Science Campus (Mulford Library Reference Assistance) by phone (419.383.4218), by email (MulfordReference@utoledo.edu), or by instant message (http://www.utoledo.edu/library/mulford/resources.html).