Getting Citations from EBSCOhost Databases
Getting Citations from Google
To view citation formats for an article:
1) Run a search on EBSCO and view a search result.
2) From the Detailed Record, click the Cite icon.
3) When you have decided which citation format you want for the article, copy and paste the citation directly into the Works Cited or References page of a document created in a word processing program such as Word.
To cite from Google Scholar:
1) Copy the title that you want to cite from the database results
2) Paste and search for the title in Google Scholar
3) Click on Cite