To make sure that full journal titles, not their abbreviations, appear in your APA references, update your Journals Terms List in EndNote before you begin your assignment.
- In EndNote, go to Tools > Open Term Lists > Journals Terms List.
- Highlight the first journal, and press [Ctrl]+A on the keyboard to highlight all the terms
- Next, press the Delete Term button to the right to empty the list of old terms.
- Go to the Lists tab at the top, and click on the Import List button.
- Browse to the Term Lists folder within the EndNote folder, and choose to open the Medical text file