Provides access to a variety of e-books for patient case review and Q&A. Specific e-books of relevance in AccessMedicine for Family Nurse Practitioner students include Family Medicine Board Review and Internal Medicine Cases. Follow the instructions below for access.
- Connect to AccessMedicine (if off-campus, you'll be prompted to enter your UTAD username and password)
- Click on Sign In in the top upper right corner and choose Sign In or Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- If you already have a MyAccess Profile, sign in with your username and password; if not, click on the blue box labeled Create a Free MyAccess Profile to establish your account
- Access cases by clicking on Cases at the top of the page
Provides access to head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination patient simulation scenarios. Clinical video content is evidence-based.
- Connect to Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination (if off-campus, you'll be prompted to enter your UTAD username and password)
- Click on Bates' Visual Examination Videos at the top of the screen to explore video content